1) How many times do you wash your face daily? Twice; in the morning, and evening.
2) What skin type do you have? Combo oily
3) What is your current facial wash? Dove Beauty Bar (remove makeup), and Clean & Clear Continuous Control Acne Cleanser
4) Do you exfoliate? I exfoliate at least twice a week with a honey/aspirin mask (homemade), and I sometimes use the Proactiv Mask.
5) What brand do you use? see above
6) What moisturizer do you use? I use Cetaphil, MAC’s Oil Control Lotion, Clinique’s Moisture Surge, or Graftobian’s Oxyderm. The one I use depends on whether or not I’m wearing makeup.
7) Do you have freckles? Nope
8) Do you use eye cream? Yes, MAC MoistureLush
9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin? Nope not really. I use acne cleanser for prevention purposes.
10) Did you ever have to use Pro-Activ? I did use it, but it wasn’t a must. I stopped using it. It’s horrible for your skin; dries it out & it stops working after a while.
11) What foundation do you use? I very rarely use foundation (see my FAQ tab). When I do, I use Graftobian’s HD, MUFE HD, MUFE Face & body.
12) How about concealer? MAC studio Finish, MUFE HD & their full coverage, and I just started using Eve Pearl’s dual Salmon Concealer. I love it so far.
13) Do you know your undertone color? Yellow/Golden undertones
14) What do you think of fake eyelashes? I love falsies! Jut not for everyday wear. I love to use them when I’m going out at night.
15) Did you know you were supposed to change your mascara every 3 months? Yes
16) What brand of mascara do you use? Revlon, MAC, and YSL (I’ll get back to you on the names)
17) Sephora or Mac? I only like MAC for their E/S, MSF Natural, and lip products. Other than that, I’d venture to Sephora. I don’t because Ihave a discount for most of the brands they carry, so I just order from the brand itself.
18) Do you have a Mac Pro card? Yes! Worth it especially if you’re an MUA. Makeup is expensive. I have other Pro cards as well.
19) What makeup tools do you use in makeup application? Brushes, and sponges. A Mixture of MAC, Sigma, crown, and Coastal Scents.
20) Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes? I use UDPP for the most part. I picked up Benefits new primer. I use NYX Jumbo E/P as well as MAC’s paintpots as bases.
21) For the face? I use MUFE All Mat
22) What is your favourite eyeshadow? I would have to say Expensive Pink & Bronze by MAC. I definitely over-use those two.
23) Do you use pencil or liquid liner? I use gel. Love MAC’s fluidline
24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil? Never
25) What do you think of pigment eye shadows? Love them! I use a variety by MAC.
26) Do you use mineral makeup? MAC’s MSF Natural if that counts
27) What is your favourite lipstick? I’ve just started using lipsticks. I’d say Show Orchid, Girl About Town, Bronzilla, and Honeyflower. All MAC Lipsticks.
28) How about lipgloss? Nymphette, Queen Bee (discontinued), C-thru
29) What is your favourite blush to use? MAC Format, NYX Orange Crème Rouge Blush
30) Do you buy your makeup on Ebay? I never have, I’m kinda scared of fakes, lol!
31) Do you like drugstore makeup? Sometimes
32) Do you go to CCO’s? Nope
33) Did you ever consider taking makeup classes? Yes. I want to learn how to do airbrush.
34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup? No.
35) Name a makeup crime that you hate? Crimes I hate are as follows: Mismatched foundation, too obvious [black] lip liners, not blending eyeshadows, super large falsies in the daytime.
36) Do you like colorful shades of makeup (lipstick or eyeshadow) or neutral ones? I like both, I tend to use colors more cause they’re more fun and I get easily bored with neutrals
37) Which celebrity always has great makeup? I like Kim Kardashian’s (Mario does a great job on her).
38) If you could leave the house using just ONE makeup item, what would you use? Lip gloss
39) Could you leave the house without any makeup on? Yes, believe it or not, most of the time I do.
40) Do you think you look good even without any makeup on? I do, makeup is just an accessory to me.
41) In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line? Make Up For Ever
42) What do you think of makeup? I like experimenting with it and coming up with different combinations. I also feel so much more put together with makeup.
Whew! Finally done. I tag all of my blog readers. Have fun answering the questions. I’d love to see your responses.