I Bought This | Affiliate Links
While making a purchase for some of my husband’s favorite skincare items from L’Occitane, I decided to pick up L’occitane’s second L’Occibox. The L’Occibox spring collection features some of the latest and greatest L’Occitane products in one box for $48.00.
The L’Occibox Spring Collection includes the following:
1. Two of L’Occitane’s handcreams, which are a personal favorite of mine. They’re hydrating, soothing, and leaves hands soft. The creams are:
- Shea Whipped Hand Cream (30ml)
- Shea Butter Hand Cream (10ml)
2. I own a few of the L’Occitane fragrances. Actually, my husband bought for me the La Collection de Grasse Mini Fragrance Set, which included one of the fragrances included in the L’Occibox Spring Collection, the Jasmin & Bergamote Eau de Toilette (1.2ml). It’s a beautiful fruity-floral fragrance complemented by the freshness of bergamote.
3. My husband is a huge fan of the L’Occitane Immortelle Line. I was happy to find a sample of the Immortelle Brightening Essence included in the L’Occibox Spring Collection. The Immortelle Brightening Essence is good for evening out the skin tone and brightening the complexion.
4. Another item included in the L’Occibox Spring Collection from the Immortelle line is the Immortelle Precious Serum (7ml). It’s an anti-aging serum that restores damaged skin, and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
5. The Bone Mere Rose Soap (3.5oz.) included in the L’Occibox Spring Collection is one of my favorites. I’m a huge fan of L’occitane’s body product, and this one doesn’t disappoint. It is creamy, rinses clean, moisturizes, and doesn’t strip the skin. I love the scent of a nice romantic rose that it leaves.
6. The last item included was a cube of Sugarfina Champagne Bears (3.3oz.) The gummy bears are infused with classic Brut and Rose champagne! Yum!
Overall, I’m happy with this L’Occibox purchase. The L’Occibox Spring Collection is available on the L’occitane website and in stores for $48; however, with code SUGAR you can score it for $20! Pick one up before it’s too late. It would definitely make a great gift for Mother’s Day.
Below are the L’Occitane Immortelle skincare products I picked up for the hubby 🙂
What are your thoughts on the L’Occitane L’Occibox Spring Collection?
I almost bought this box but I have been treating myself too much lately. It's a lovely box for Spring!
My recent post Exuviance Triple Dermabrasion Face Polish & Purifying Cleansing Gel
For $20, I said, "why not?" Plus, the box has some pretty decent stuff.
I agree with you, Kim. If I hadn't bought a new purse at Macy's and picked up the Lorac Resort palette at Nordstrom Rack and bought the makeup case from Sonia Kashuk/Linda Mason at Target, I definitely would have gone for it 😉
My recent post Jordana Cat Eye Liner
I think I've been living under a rock or smth because I''ve never heard of L’Occibox before 😀 It seems like a great box!
This spring box would be such a perfect Mother's Day present!
My recent post Dermalogica Precleanse Review
Loved the first L'Occibox, and this one looks just as nice. I like that each box is very different.
This is great to learn about, I love this brand. Gummy bears sound awesome too.
My recent post Pixi LipLift Max in Petal Ice
That's a lot of great products for the price!
My recent post Silk Naturals Spring 2015
Oh and Ah over this box!!!
Great box and with the discount even greater. What a wonderful gift this would be.
My recent post Smell yummy with Farmhouse Fresh Agave Nectar Body Oil
Definitely an affordable gift, especially with Mother's Day coming up.
This is a box I'm seriously considering signing up for. Everything in it looks so lovely and like something I'd enjoy.
My recent post Bargain Beauty Find | Bdellium Tools Eye Blending Brush No. 776
You don't have to sign up for the box. just add it to your regular L'Occitane order.
I love L'Occitane, $20 well spent!!!
My recent post #BeautyTalk | To Highlight Or Not Plus Tips To Avoid Looking Like A Glitter Ball
Definitely! It didn't hurt dropping the $20. I wish the things I got for my husband cost that little.
L'Occitane has so many great new items this spring. I'm loving the whipped shea hand cream from the box! I wish my hubby would use nice products for his skin. I always am trying to push skin care at him to try haha!
My recent post Instant Retouch with Sudden Change Under-Eye Firming Serum
They do! I keep the whipped shea hand cream in my car, and the other one in my purse.
They've got a lot of great mother's day gifts!
My recent post The Benefits of Garlic for Hair
They do. I see a lot of things that I selfishly want to snag for myself.
I got this box and was so thrilled with it!!
Looks like a great box. I want the gummy bears!
My recent post UPDATE: Burt’s Bees 28 Day Face Cleanse