I Bought This | Affiliate Links
While making a purchase for some of my husband’s favorite skincare items from L’Occitane, I decided to pick up L’occitane’s second L’Occibox. The L’Occibox spring collection features some of the latest and greatest L’Occitane products in one box for $48.00.
The L’Occibox Spring Collection includes the following:
1. Two of L’Occitane’s handcreams, which are a personal favorite of mine. They’re hydrating, soothing, and leaves hands soft. The creams are:
- Shea Whipped Hand Cream (30ml)
- Shea Butter Hand Cream (10ml)
2. I own a few of the L’Occitane fragrances. Actually, my husband bought for me the La Collection de Grasse Mini Fragrance Set, which included one of the fragrances included in the L’Occibox Spring Collection, the Jasmin & Bergamote Eau de Toilette (1.2ml). It’s a beautiful fruity-floral fragrance complemented by the freshness of bergamote.
3. My husband is a huge fan of the L’Occitane Immortelle Line. I was happy to find a sample of the Immortelle Brightening Essence included in the L’Occibox Spring Collection. The Immortelle Brightening Essence is good for evening out the skin tone and brightening the complexion.
4. Another item included in the L’Occibox Spring Collection from the Immortelle line is the Immortelle Precious Serum (7ml). It’s an anti-aging serum that restores damaged skin, and reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
5. The Bone Mere Rose Soap (3.5oz.) included in the L’Occibox Spring Collection is one of my favorites. I’m a huge fan of L’occitane’s body product, and this one doesn’t disappoint. It is creamy, rinses clean, moisturizes, and doesn’t strip the skin. I love the scent of a nice romantic rose that it leaves.
6. The last item included was a cube of Sugarfina Champagne Bears (3.3oz.) The gummy bears are infused with classic Brut and Rose champagne! Yum!
Overall, I’m happy with this L’Occibox purchase. The L’Occibox Spring Collection is available on the L’occitane website and in stores for $48; however, with code SUGAR you can score it for $20! Pick one up before it’s too late. It would definitely make a great gift for Mother’s Day.
Below are the L’Occitane Immortelle skincare products I picked up for the hubby 🙂
What are your thoughts on the L’Occitane L’Occibox Spring Collection?