Right now, I love cream eyeshadows due to their ease of use, and so far, they have left me without disappointment in the longevity area. For this Tutorial Tuesday look I used:
– Buxom Eyeshadow in ‘Pug’
-Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #26
1. Prime lids with UDPP
2. Blend primer upward
3. Apply brown eyeshadow to crease, focusing more on the outer corner
4. Blend eyeshadow into crease, and add more if you’d prefer a darker more defined crease
5. Apply Buxom Eyeshadow in ‘Pug’ to the lid and blend up to the crease (make it as dark or as light as you prefer).
6. Apply the Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #26 to the center of the lid and blend
7. Use a black liner (I used one from Physicians Formula) to define the upper lash line
8. Use a smudge brush to “smoke out” the black liner that was applied in step 7
9. Apply Mascara
Disclosure: Items used in this post were purchased by myself as well as provided by a company or its PR for review purposes. I was not compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links.