July 24, 2012 was FABulously Chic: A Summer Soiree meet and greet hosted by myself and Janique of Hergoodybag.com. During our event, guests were able to enjoy a candy and popcorn buffet from Huey’s Chueys Candy Boutique, express manicures sponsored by Diosa Nails and Shic Hair, Nail and Beauty Bar, wine and cocktails sponsored by ZICO Coconut Water, hors d’oeuvres by Chef Shani of Chef 71ATe and Franklin Taste Buds. Shopping was provided by Natty Boutique while Janique gave styling tips and advice. I, of course, was doing a marathon of makeovers.
During the 2-hour event, social media giveaways took place, which were sponsored by Fly Credentials and Elleina D. Accessories (Please check them both out!)
All guests went home with great gift bags as well! Items included in the giftbags:
- Juicy Magazine provided our guests with their latest issue covering celebrity hair and beauty
- Mary Kay provided our guests with complimentary facials
- Miinto.com provided our guests with gift cards to shop their website
- SGB Vintage provided our guests with gift cards to shop their vintage boutique
- High Gloss Fashion Boutique provided our guests with discount codes up to 25% off
- Jamberry Nails provided our guests with samples
- Chouchounette Boutique provided some amazing soap samples as well.
- Gift Certificate for a complimentary makeup service from Makeup by Kim Porter
- Our guests also received complimentary tickets for a party cruise from Affairs Afloat Party Boats
Overall it was a great success and a great event. We would like to thank everyone who came out to support and all of those who made this event possible. Special thanks to Melissa of O So Chic, Rob, Camilla, my husband David, Ian, Lloyd, Chanell, Mia, and Krystyna for their help with making sure the event ran smoothly
Janique and I hope to bring more events, and partner with local, and national fashion & beauty businesses in the future.