Over a dozen brands will be launching new products in an array of eye-popping colors and must-have accessories
The Makeup Show NYC is excited to offer a sneak peek of the newest products on the market, and you can be amongst the first to pick these up. The highly anticipated show will continue to deliver the LARGEST pro-only beauty event and bring you the hottest trends and beauty products in the industry. Be in the midst of top beauty brands as they show you the trends and new products you can’t be without this season. Below is just a sampling of these products, which can be found all under one roof at The Makeup Show NYC.
· ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS – Launching exclusively at the show is their highly anticipated, Lash Genius waterproof topcoat. This colorless mascara makes any mascara waterproof and is guaranteed to become a staple in anyone’s beauty kit this summer.
· Armour Beauty – This naturally based, long wearing, rock n roll lip-gloss has recently launched in new shades of Iridescent Silver Shimmer and Bright Orange Opaque. Be sure to stop by their booth to make your lips pucker ready.
· GLAMCOR – Once again GLAMCOR is revolutionizing the industry by introducing their Hygienic Hand Palette along with their collection of GLAMOUR VEIL, which will be available in five shades of foundation and concealer. This is sure to be a showstopper amongst the pro community.
· MEHRON – You are not going to want to miss this one! Mehron will be using The Makeup Show NYC as a platform to launch a slew of new products from Intense, Celebre Pro HD Loose Powder, Celebre Pro HD Pressed Powder, Face Kabuki to Eye and Lip Pencils.
· London Brush Company – Launching exclusively at The Makeup Show NYC is their brand new Brush Cleaner, which is made here in the US…by hand! This product is naturally anti-bacterial and has no alcohol, acetone, or chemicals in it. It will be available in 2 fragrances made from combined essential oils, and also fragrance free – for those who react to essentials.
· Beauty Addict – For intense dramatic lashes, you will want to stop by Beauty Addicts booth where they will be showcasing their newest mascara!
· INGLOT Cosmetics – Now available is their newest line of Colour Play Mascara, in 5 eye-popping colors. Stop by their booth at The Makeup Show to take a look and pick one up for yourself.
The Makeup Show NYC will feature more than 60 top pro-focused brands, including: Diamond Sponsor Make Up For Ever, Platinum Sponsor Crown Brush and Temptu Pro, Silver Sponsor Stila, Supporting Sponsors Make-Up Designory, Smashbox, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, and INGLOT Cosmetics, Other Sponsors The Powder Group, On Makeup Magazine, and HauteLook. In addition, over 60 pro-makeup industry companies including: MAC, Alcone, Senna, Kett Cosmetics, Embryolisse USA, Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics, KevynAucoin, Armour Beauty, Cinema Secrets, to name a few.The Makeup Show NYC is held on Sunday, May 13, 2012 from 9am to 6pm and on Monday, May 14, 2012 from 9am to 5pm at Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, New York, NY. For a complete list of participating brands, educational speakers, schedule of events and prices, please visit http://www.themakeupshow.com.