The above picture shows items that have become a staple for me so far this summer. Most of them are items I’ve reviewed and raved about. If you haven’t tried any of them yet, I suggest you do because you will not regret the purchase. Here are my top beauty picks for the summer!
1. Prevent Makeup Melt Down with Skindinavia’s makeup setting spray ($29). I use the one for oily skin,which works GREAT for me. See my review HERE.
2. Flawless skin + UV Protection from Laura Mercier’s Oil-Free Tinted Moisturizer ($42). I’ve been using this for a while now & I still love it. It’s super light, has just the right amount of coverage & it’s easily buildable. See my review HERE.
3. Easily Conceal blemishes/ under eye circles with Make Up For Ever’s HD Invisible Cover Concealer ($28). I tend to use liquid concealer in the summer months because creams have a tendency to melt & slide-off. I love MUFE’s HD concealer also because it’s compact, so you can easily carry it with you.
4. Sweat-Proof your Brows with Model In a Bottle’s Eyebrow Sealer ($12). This liquid brow set enables you to have long-wear of your brows whether they’re filled-in with a pencil, powder or worn naturally. I love it because it doesn’t flake and it really does make your brows “bullet-proof.”
5. Achieve a Natural Bronze Glow with Inglot’s Liquid Illuminators. These are perfect to wear alone as well as mix with your moisturizer, use on your lips, and as a highlight!
6. Bronzer without Shimmer is achieved with my MAC Cosmetics MSF from the Wonder Woman Collection. I use the two dark colors without shimmer with my Sigma Flat Top Kabuki Mini Brush. I love to use this as a bronzer because it looks natural, and it adds definition to my face. Sometimes I can do without all of the shimmer, and it’s hard to find bronzers without it.
7. Bullet Proof Eyeliner Make Up For Ever’s Aqua Liner eye liner ($23) is a must-have. You can go swimming in it! It’s that great
8. Give Your Face a Nice Pop of Color with an orange blush like the above Rock n Republic Blush. Orange Blush is my favorite shade, especially for the summer. It makes me look like I’m glowing from within.
9. Dare to be Bold by sporting a nicely done bright lip. I’ve been using OCC Lip Tar ($13) colors in Anime & Safety Orange. They’re Perfect since they can go on sheer like a stain, or opaque for a bold statement. I also like to use Lancome’s Juicy Tube Gloss ($18) I have it in Coral Rush.
10. Mattifying Primer & Blotter all-in-one – CoverFx MatteFX ($24) – Perfect product to have on-hand in your bag to blot the shine, and apply before makeup application as a primer for those with oily skin.
WHAT ARE YOUR CURRENT SUMMER MUST-HAVE BEAUTY ITEMS?