Last week I reviewed Reviva Labs Hawaiian Seaweed Facial Cleansing Milk. Have you check out my review? If you haven’t tried Reviva Labs products yet, what are you waiting on? They’re amazing! The best part is that they are affordable (and cruelty-free)!
Twice a week, or whenever I have time, which is usually on a Sunday, I give myself at-home spa treatments. These treatments include facials, manicures and pedicures. Since using Reviva Labs skincare products, I have a new at-home spa facial regimen. After a few weeks of doing this, my skin is softer, smoother, and brighter. My skin looks healthier than ever. A coworker even commented that “I have to speak to your husband because you look like you are getting too much sleep. You look nice.” Another coworker stated that I had “the glow”… the pregnancy glow; however, I am not at all pregnant .:lol:.
Here is how to use Reviva Labs products for an at-home spa facial:
1. First, cleanse skin with the Hawaiian Seaweed Cleansing Milk.
2. After rinsing off the cleanser, apply the Reviva Labs Pomegranate/Lactic Acid Exfoliant. I love this exfoliant because it is gentle, and natural. You get immediate results, too.
3. Let the Exfoliant dry 3 to 4 minutes, then rub off with fingers. Rinse off any extra debris with water or wet washcloth.
4. Wait a few minutes, then apply the Reviva Labs Hawaiian Seaweed Face Mask in a medium to heavy coat and leave on for 20-30 minutes. 5. Remove with a warm wet face cloth. Your skin will already look brighter, fresher and feel softer.
6. Apply your moisturizer, or use the Reviva Labs Makeup Primer #202, which doesn’t only have to be used under makeup. It can serve as a one-of-a-kind moisturizer. It leaves the skin feeling soft as silk! It works well as a makeup primer, too! Review will come soon.
What does your at-home spa facial routine consist of?
Dislcosure: Products mentioned were provided by the company or its PR for review consideration. I was not compensated for this post. These are my honest opinions.