It’s an in-home spa treatment that transforms your skin from hot mess into healthy, bright, and brilliant.
- Kaolin – Restores vitality to sun-scorched skin
- Sunflower Seed Oil – Smoothes and nourishes without clogging pores
- Pomegranate Extract – Deploys multi-antioxidant power to prevent cellular damage by scavenging free radicals
- ArnicaMontanaFlower Extract – Heals and calms inflammation by gently flushing capillaries of irritants
For skin that craves a firm, yet gentle, time out
- Releases – exfoliates dulling debris and reduces inflammation
- Repairs – strengthens skin cells and reboots capillary function
- Refreshes – feeds pores and enriches skin with non-greasy nutrients and power-packed antioxidants
Use it to spread the love 2-3 times weekly or as required
- Squeeze a quarter-sized drop in your palm
- Smooth over entire face
- Let dry for 10 minutes
- Rinse thoroughly and follow with moisturizer
Cost: $32.00 and is 2.6 fl oz
Where to buy: ClickR Shop or Sephora
You’re instructed to apply the mask to wet skin, as did I. The mask goes on nice, and smooth; however, it does NOT warm up – not even a little bit. To give it the name, “Hot Face Mask” is a little misleading. Though that was my only issue, I did like how my skin felt afterwards – nice and smooth. Also, it rinses off very well with no residue left behind. I liked using it before going out for an event and I was applying a full face of makeup. It definitely made everything look better. Although I am not completely wowed by this product asI were with ClickR’s other products, I am continuing using it. Slowly, but surely, remnants of old pimples and blemishes are going away.
Would I recommend?
It all depends on what you are looking for. It works fine as a regular mask, but I wouldn’t recommend this if you’re looking for a hot mask.
What is your favorite Hot Mask?
I’ve used Biore’s Self-Heating Mask before
Disclaimer: This Product Was purchased with my own money.