This is my small Makeup Show New York Haul… It’s SMALL
I didn’t get much this year because I really didn’t need that much.
1. I couldn’t pass on the Kevyn Aucoin Pure Powder Glow Blush that was on-sale for $5!
2. Like I did last year, I picked-up the makeup artist kit must-have, Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentre set of three (2 large and one travel-size) $45
3. I got two z-palette’s for $16 each
4. A few Crown Brush shadow brushes, which came up to $10 total
5. Graftobian HD Creme Foundation Palette in Warm #2 for $20
6. INGLOT Lipstick Palette.
7. Skindinavia No More Shine Makeup Finishing Spray (review coming soon)
8. Finally, Crystal Wright’s Book, The Hair, Makeup & Styling Career Guide. If you are trying to make it in the fashion and beauty industry, her book along with a few others (post to come) are must-haves!