Yesterday morning, May 1, 2011, my husband surprised me with a gift that I’ve wanted for a long time now – a new camera. My little canon SD750 has had its run, and wasn’t doing real justice picture wise for my blog(s). If you remember in the summer I was searching for one (see post), and the one he got me blows the one I wanted out of the water! I’m so thankful and grateful for him & it.
I got it just in-time for The Makeup Show so now I can bring you clearer pictures .:yay:. This means I have less than two weeks to learn how to use it.
This is it – Sony SLT – A33 DSLR
- 14.2MP High Resolution
- Translucent Mirror f/Fast Focus
- 921K Dot 3″ Tiltable LCD screen
- 3x 18-55mm Lens (Equiv to 27-82.5mm)
- Full HD 1080/60i Video
- 3D Sweep Panorama Mode
- Quick AF for Full HD Movie Capture
- 7 Frames Per Second Continuous Shooting
- Up to ISO 12800 Sensitivity
- Beautiful Low-Light Photos Possible