In April I did a post about My Current Daily Skincare Routine. It has changed minus the exception of two items. I still use Clean & Clear’s Continuous Control Cleaner & EM Gel (prescribed by my dermatologist).
1. Glycerin & Honey Complexion Bar. I either use this with the face sponge pictured above (great for exfoliation & it costs $1.59 at CVS) or I just lather it up on my face with my hands.
2. Apply Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate & Blot off excess with a tissue.
3. Apply Neutrogena’s Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock ontop of the Embryolisse to get some UV protection since it’s summer time!
If I want to, I go ahead and apply my makeup as usual. Since the Embryolisse creme is both a moisturizer and primer, you can forego that when applying your makeup, unless you need a mattifying primer for your t-zone.
1. Clean my face first with the Glycerin & Honey complexion bar, especially if I have makeup on. It removes all surface oils, dirt & grime. My face feels clean without it being dried out.
2. Cleanse my face with Clean & Clear’s Continuous Control Cleanser.
***I started using this in the evening’s only since I began to notice (since the weather has become increasingly hotter) that my skin gets even more oily when used during the day.
3. <— Optional Step. Freeman’s Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask. Wait 10 minutes & wash off.
4. Apply a very thin layer of EMGel in the needed areas.
*** I stopped using this during the day because it tends to flake. I don’t need to walk around with my face looking like it’s peeling. So unnatractive.
5. Apply Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrate