I purchased this product after my hair stylist started using it on my hair. I just want to say that my local beauty supply store ripped me off completely for it. Now that I think about it, maybe they didn’t since if you purchase it online, with tax and shipping it comes out to be around the same price.
KeraCare Oil Sheen with Humidity Block is a light formula that gives hair a natural looking shine.
• Contains a conditioning blend of Olive Oil, Carrot Oil, and herbal extracts.
• Enriched with anti-reversion agents.
• No CFCs or drying alcohols.
• Hair does not look or feel greasy.
• Does not weigh hair down.
• Combats reversion on humid days.
Hold can 10-12 inches away from head and spray evenly on hair. It’s concentrated,
use sparingly for best results.
My thoughts: I really like this product. My hair has a continuous shine even after wrapping it, and unwrapping it the next day. It does help stop reversion (you know when your hair gets a little wet (from rain/sweat). It also helps keep your hair from getting poofy when it’s humid out. A little goes a long way, so please if you get this & use it don’t go crazy spraying it.
Price: $8.99 (I paid $13 at my local beauty supply)